1. Recording Server Dashboard
- Run start.bat (or start.sh if on linux/mac), and point your browser to http://localhost:8077
- Enter the license information and then, on the next screen, for the 'Controller Port', enter 8032
- Run controller/(windows|mac|linux)/start.bat(or start.sh).
>> See how to use the Recording Server in this sample Recording Server Workflow document.
Full installation (takes < 2 minutess)
Watch a 2 minute video demonstrating the installation
- Deploy the Recording Server war file in your web server.
- Install the Chronon Controller service/daemon on each machine that will be connecting to the recording server.
- Add the recorder arguments and configuration to every jvm which will be controlled by the recording server.
- See how to use the Recording Server in this sample Recording Server Workflow document.